Sunday 22 February 2009

Hellooo..........
I've managed to finish my inchies for the Bubbly Funk inchies swap this month. I am still behind with last weeks prompt though for the 52Q, but I think I have an idea of what I want to put on my card, so will try and do that one night this coming week.
I've received Suzie's journal too, entitled "A circle of darkness". I did not know what to expect before I opened the first page and it's rather an intriguing little journal, so will get my thinking caps on (yes CAPS), I need more for my little brain, and start on it soon, LOL!!
I will upload my inchies (always LIQ (laugh inside quiet) when I say "inchies"), after we have all swapped. I'm looking forward to these too.

So, what I have actually made?

I've made a card for my Mum, a kind of get well/thinking of you card. Thought she would like the birds on it. The lighting is either too dark for me lately, or too BRIGHT, LOL.

Here's the details for the card above:-

Inkadinkado - 97625 Birds Galore (Si got these cheap from Ebay for Xmas). ;-)
Bazzill Dew Drop - Pearlescent Poppy ink pad
Colorbox Chalk - French Blue and Dusty Plum
Hero Arts - Take a Good care greeting stamp set - LL205
Clear detailed embossing powder (transparent) Ooh, I didn't see you there, LOL!!
Stickles diamontes
Scrapbook Walls - Scarlet flowering vine paper - Chatterbox
Bazzill Fourz Blues card

Plus, I've made a little yellow and black themed card too. I scored the yellow card diagonally, though I don't think you can see it so well on the photo. I seem to be going to my old stuff lately, (think I said that in my last post, lol). Amazing what you come across. I started stamping with some old Hero Arts stamps today too, so may finish something and show you soon, that's if you want to see it, ha ha.


Details for this one are:-

Bumblebee Bazzill cardstock
Plain black cardstock
Hero Arts - Take a Good care greetings LL205
Judikins - Daisy Bouquet stamp
Stamp n Stuff clear transparent embossing powder
Yellow/black ribbon
Brads and flowers
Watercolour Lycra crayons & pencils

Well, that's all for now my lovelies. Thank you for taking a peep. XX

9 comments:

Deanne said...

these cards are gorgeous i love them, very striking colours :)
hope you join in with our challenges x

cookcreateread said...

Lovely cards Beth!

Net said...

Lush card Beth.

Janice said...

Beautiful cards Beth. Your stamping is always so perfectly done.

Traceyr said...

Great cards Beth.

:)

Karen said...

Oh Beth...these are lovely cards! I love the little birds especially with the colours you have used lovely XX

Angelnorth said...

Two beautiful cards Beth! I love the swoosh of birds on the one for your mum and that daisy bouquet is really cheerful, looks lovely with the yellow and black!

Hazel said...

Super cards - love all that yellow ribbon and your mum will love those birdies. x

Kaz said...

Gorgeous cards Beth, especially the one for your mum. Send her my love xx