Tuesday 10 February 2009

Catching up!!

Yep, I'm catching up with a few crafty things very slowly and thought I'd better pop my week 5 of Emily's 52Q on. I'm doing good so far though, that I've even surprised myself, LOL!

So, Wk 5's question was - How do I feel today? Week 5 was the 1st February. Sorry for quality of late night photography, ha ha.


Despite my feelings at that time, I did think afterwards how colourful my creation was, together with the dash of glitter showing through.

I think that being positive is hard at times, but sometimes in life, we need to be positive in order to keep us focussed and remain calm on the various aspects in our lives!! Positivity also helps us to 'spot' our strengths in certain situations, therefore making us stronger and happier!

Hmmmm...... Happy days to come lol, but thank you for taking a peep and I will be back with one or two more creations soon. XX

4 comments:

cookcreateread said...

Lovely card Beth, the colours are gorgeous, and your positivity sentiments are so right! Hope your glitter shines for you!! xxx

Sue said...

Some of these are so difficult to answer, but you've done a great job Beth.
Sue x

Traceyr said...

Lots of yummy colours in that card Beth bet you got into a right mess but had fun. :)

Angelnorth said...

Hope that glitter spreads Beth! You did a great job on this and I bet splodging paint about made you feel better, even if it was only for a while!